Location: Maidstone, ME14 5NZ
Working Hours: 14:30 - 23:00 (Monday - Friday)
Who we are
We provide a managed IT service for businesses, bridging the gap between Managed (MSP), on premise and datacentre cloud services (CSP) based in Maidstone, Kent. Specialising in providing services based in the cloud, our datacentre infrastructure spans the UK, Europe, and the US. We are proud of the service we provide and the working environment we provide to our people.
Who are you
You have experience in this area and have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude. You strive to provide excellent support and service to customers and peers and are eager to join a fast-paced, customer driven company which is looking to grow.
The role will see you supporting our customers by living our customer commitments, interacting with a diverse range of technologies, and using your experience to provide technical solutions and excellent customer service. Initially working on our evening shift, you will have the opportunity to progress to a daytime role after a minimum of 1 year.
You will also be providing support and guidance to your team members and ensure service issues are addressed in a timely manner. Developing your knowledge and skills is key, as is a continuous improvement mindset.
- Provide a customer focused approach to service requests
- Efficiently log and manage service requests, taken via email and phone
- Provide 1st line tier support and guidance for customers and peers
- Complete troubleshooting before escalating to 2nd line
- Contribute to internal documentation/Wiki
- Manage requests to ensure issues are handled efficiently and proactively improve processes to prevent recurrence
Skills & Experience
Ideally experience in a similar role (but if you have been developing towards this type of role we’d still like to speak with you)
Essential Experience In:
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and later
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and later
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 and later
- Linux (Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Networking Knowledge (LAN/WAN, VLAN, IP Addressing, DNS, DHCP)
- Active Directory, GPO
- Virtualisation Knowledge (Hyper-V preferable)
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Home working flexibility options
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 33 with service
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org